Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Promoting Marital Bliss


Did you know that Babywearing can improve your marriage??? I noticed this last weekend when we were at the wholesale shop stocking up on all our household wares. I observed a couple arguing about who was going to put their fussy son in the child seat of the shopping cart. Mama: "I'm not puttin' him in there." Papa: "Well I'm not puttin' him in there either!!" Hmmm...what to do? Babywearing to the rescue.

I often wear Kaelin while grocery shopping because she does not enjoy being in that seat for an extended amount of time. She wants to be an active part of what I'm doing! Moral of the story: Share the babywearing love with your spouse, and your house will be a happy home! Doesn't the mama pictured above look happy?

2 comments:

30 Minute Mommy said...

That is a funny pic! My hubs does not want to wear the baby even though I beg and plead. I think he thinks it is unmanly-I think it is very manly. I get so frustrated about this!

Amber said...

That's hilarious...DH won't wear the sling or mei tai, but I have vowed to somehow get him to wear the ergo. Don't know how, yet!