Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ain't He Sweet!

A quote from an email from my husband:
I love you! Even when you get on my nerves...I love you!


I know I can be a pain, sometimes...even selfish (not, me!) yes, it's true! Marriage does help you discover things about yourself and not all of them always pleasant. But it is good to be loved through my imperfections. However, the one with the only, true unconditional love, is Christ Himself. Have a great day!


Here's a picture of my husband helping me into my corset...he looks like he's enjoying it too much, though!

3 comments:

30 Minute Mommy said...

Thanks for the laugh! I alwasy wanted a corset. I am a big Gone with the Wind fan and want a Scarlett O'Hara waist!

Linney Shvede said...

Great pic! Good for a laugh!!! From one Divapreneur to another!! Adding you to my Chic bloggers

tara said...

That quote sounds like something my husband would say - and he agreed when I showed him it!