Friday, March 28, 2008

Favorite Homemade Pizza Recipe


My friend Pam is having a Pizza Recipe Posting Party today! Here is my favorite recipe to add to the bunch:

Crust:
Whatever is your favorite. I do mine in the bread maker, buy the garlic herb pizza dough from Trader Joe's, or go with Pillsbury! I throw down cornmeal on the pizza stone before putting the dough on it and I brush the crust with EVOO.

Toppings:
Ragu Pizza Quick sauce
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Chopped grilled chicken breast (I use Oscar Meyer or Louis Rich precooked from the deli meat section)
Feta cheese
Chopped up turkey bacon

Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes (depends on your oven!) and then sprinkle with oregano and eat! Delicious!

7 comments:

SaraLynn said...

This looks yummy! I have never thought to use feta cheese on my pizza! I will have to remember that. My hubby will love it!

SaraLynn said...

thanks for stopping by!
I didn't mena to have 3 blogs, just happened one day. lol
but now i really enjoy it!

Andrea said...

Ohhh, that sounds really good! I love pizza...especially chicken pizzas!

Heather said...

The feta cheese sounds yummy! I'll have to try that. And I never thought of doing pizza dough in the bread machine.

Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

Ooooohhhhh.....feta cheese....now that is something I never thought of but would LOVE! Thanks so much for posting!

Missy said...

I LOVE feta on my pizza. I am hungry now, and that sounds REALLY good... :)

Pamela said...

Feta on Pizza! What a great idea!