Monday, March 17, 2008

Meal Planning Monday


I'm giving it a shot!!
Monday:
Cheese Ravioli with Vege-Marinara sauce (it's Ragu and it has carrots and peppers in the sauce!)

Tuesday:

Ravioli Lasagnae with diced bell peppers (all colors) in sauce, mozzarella cheese melted on top.

Wednesday:

Turkey Burgers made with grill seasoning and whole wheat kaiser rolls

Thursday:
Ground turkey tacos with salsa, light sour cream and cheddar cheese

Friday:
Leftover taco meat made into nachos over Baked Tostitos

Weekend:
Fend for yourself...

I know it's not Cooking Light or Simple Gourmet, but it's real and its food for our family!

3 comments:

30 Minute Mommy said...

Sounds like a plan! Let us know how it goes! I have French Fries Friday because I am always so stressed by Friday night that I need some kind of fries!

Lori said...

sounds good to me... if I may give a suggestion? I would move one of the ravioli and the taco so they are not side by side, I don't know about you but things are always better if I don't feel like it's the same thing as the night before... just a thought!

Amber said...

I love FFF! Thanks for the suggestions, Lori...sounds like a good idea.