Sunday, March 9, 2008

Meme Monday

Danielle tagged me and I'm tagging Stephanie

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

Here are my six things:

1. I microwave my ice cream (I like it melted!)
2. I've watched General Hospital off and on (mostly on) for 25 years.
3. In the winter, I wear the same two pairs of shoes, alternating between black and brown.
4. I've read the "At Home in Mitford" series 5 times (they are great books!)
5. I eat applesauce everyday.
6. I don't drink coffee, but I like coffee flavored ice cream (how about that, I started and ended with ice cream!)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I microwave my ice cream too! hehe...but not until it's completely melted...just till it's soft-ish.

Amber said...

My husband thought I was the only one!

30 Minute Mommy said...

my mom eats applesauce every day too. They did every night when she was little. I never picked up the habit.