Monday, March 24, 2008

Our First Easter Experience



Kaelin did an Easter Egg Hunt with her cousins yesterday. I didn't think she'd know what to do, but apparently she proved me wrong. She loved picking up the eggs and putting them in her basket! She also loved dumping them all out back onto the grass. Her cousins are older than her (11 and 7) so we had to lay out some rules that included leaving the "easy" eggs out for her to hunt. Here are some pictures of her enjoying her egg hunt with Daddy!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

How adorable!! I can't wait to do an Easter egg hunt with Tate next year...we'd have to do it inside though since we've always still got TONS of snow here in March! It's actually snowing right now...sigh...yes, I am ready for spring. :)

Lori said...

how cute! looks like she did great

30 Minute Mommy said...

awe! I can't wait until next year for Eliza to hunt eggs. She looks adorble in her little outfit.

charlie&gracie said...

so cute! I love her outfit!