Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Shameless Plug for My Business



Yes, that's what this is....I'm pushing my baby carriers at Heavenly Hold. Babywearing has been great for me and was especially helpful to me because of the DVT (blood clot) I got after I had my DD. I recently added some new prints to our Pouch Sling collection and I added a collection of TaylorMade Ring Slings including organic, hemp, solarveil, silk and batik fabrics! If you sign up for our newsletter, you'll get a 10% off coupon. Thanks for checking us out and spreading the babywearing love!

2 comments:

30 Minute Mommy said...

do you have a link button I could put on my side bar? I want a new carrier but need some $$ first. The hubs thinks I have enough carriers already. Is that even possible? How did you get into this business?

Missy said...

I had really wanted a baby sling when my son was born, but it never happened - we are planning baby #3, so I definitely want to try it this time around. These are really cute!