Thursday, March 20, 2008

A True Chocoholic




















I've had this problem ever since I was a wee one. I think I got it from my mom. I have chocolate everyday. I don't understand those folks who say, "I don't really care for chocolate." Care for it? How could you not LOVE it! I have to say that in recent years, if I'm just eating straight chocolate candy, I prefer dark chocolate, so I tell myself I'm doing it for my health...the antioxidants, you know. This week, I've been allowing myself 2 Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies after lunch (they're only 40 calories each!). I love chocolate cake, cookies, ice cream...chocolate anything. It's definitely my weakness. Kaelin is already showing the signs as well.

4 comments:

charlie&gracie said...

I have no girl scouts in my life.....its very sad.... I haven't even seen them out side publix.... i NEED some tagalongs....

Lori said...

I was a major chocoholic growing up especially in my teens and early twenties.. then I heard that people who crave chocolate have a lack of calcium... I started taking calcium pills and stopped craving it as much... until this pregnancy when I seem to have the need to eat it non-stop!

Linney Shvede said...

My daughter in college actually called me and asked "mom, can you be addicted to chocolate"...how do you answer that?

Amber said...

Hmmm...do I want to try the calcium pill thing or keep enjoying chocolate? Seriously, though, I don't think I have a calcium deficiency...I love milk!