Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Recap


I really fell off the wagon with blogging since Friday...I had vowed to be posting everyday for at least a week and almost made it! Friday, I got the worst headache. It started with blurred vision and took off from there. I took some tylenol and went to bed. Early in the morning, I woke up with super intense pain. I was afraid that I might need to go to the ER (only been once in 30 years and never want to be there again). It was that bad. It was making me naseous and really nothing was making me feel any better. DH comforted me and that helped. Saturday I pretty much spent the whole day in bed...no fun! I kept thinking about all the time I was missing with DD! We had some extreme weather in Georgia over the weekend and Saturday afternoon, we had some intense hail. My husband got Kaelin and I (we were both napping) out of bed and brought us downstairs because the weather was so bad. Today we just laid low and enjoyed the sunshine. Hope y'all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, that is awful! I hope you're feeling MUCH better!

Lori said...

sounds like you had a migraine, which could have been brought on by the weather changes... hope your week goes better than your weekend

Amber said...

Thanks for your caring words! I'm feeling a whole lot better!