Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby K'tan Baby Carrier



I've just added this product to Heavenly Hold in the last few days. The Baby K'tan Carrier is a cross between a wrap and soft structured carrier. It allows you to carry baby in 8 different positions and it comes in some really cute prints. The two parents that designed this carrier, had special needs children in mind when working on it. They realized that special needs children might need some special cuddling! But, go ahead and cuddle all your babies no matter what! Here are a coupe of pics of the Baby K'tan.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

It looks great! i love that camoflauge fabric!

Pam said...

Wow! Those are great. I love that you can carry an older/bigger child in the one. I have such big babies that they outgrew the infant carriers so quickly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, It's Michal from Baby K'tan! Thanks for posting our info and we are so excited to be working with you!!
Have a great week and if anyone has any questions you can always direct them to me!!
M
info@babyktan.com

Dana said...

those carriers look soo cute.. I love when I see men wearing their children..

Amber said...

I'm still trying to get my DH to wear our baby!

30 Minute Mommy said...

That looks pretty neat. I am going to run it by the hubs!

Marlene said...

Has anyone carried a baby on their back with these carriers?

Marlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Hi Marlene! Thanks for your comment...the answer is yes!

Please see this link:

http://www.babyktanproducts.com/instructions.html

Amber said...

Actually, this link is better...there is even a video:

http://www.babyktanproducts.com/back5.html