Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby's First Time Swimming



My husband's birthday was Saturday and we decided to go up to Chattanooga. We spent the night there and took Kaelin in the swimming pool in the hotel. It was really warm and she LOVED it! She squealed with delight nonstop. There was another little baby in the pool and he "shared" his toys with us.

We had a lot of fun on our spur of the moment trip to Tennessee! We ate dinner at Sticky Fingers, walked all around downtown and went to the aquarium. I wore Kaelin on my back with a Heavenly Hold carrier all through the aquarium...I learned my lesson with using a stroller in a busy place when I went to the Atlanta Zoo!

5 comments:

Pam said...

That sounds like such a fun time! I know my kids love the water, too. I hope hubby loved his birthday trip!

30 Minute Mommy said...

Looks like a blast! We have swim this Sat. but I am nervous to go now that Eliza has been so sick. I think we might put her in a bubble.

Andrea said...

How fun! The pool in our city is really cold so Tate is always freezing within 10 mins...and he doesn't like it...but he like the bathtub! haha. :)

Mommy Mechanics said...

How fun! You have just inspired me to take my boys to the pool this weekend. My little ones never been I bet he'll love it!

Heather said...

What fun pics! I am looking forward to taking our little one to the pool soon!

Thanks for entering my giveaway this week! You entered on the international giveaway, however. So come back and comment on this post: http://notadiylife.blogspot.com/2008/04/bloggy-giveaways.html