Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kaelin Can Color!!



I have watched Andrea do all kinds of art projects with Tate and I've really wanted to try some with Kaelin, but she is 5 months younger than him. I tried showing her how to color with regular crayons, but she couldn't hold them and she thought they were food! I saw that Crayola had some new crayons called TaDoodles that allowed the child to grip the crayon with their palm...much easier for babies' far less developed motor skills. My sister in law got these for Kaelin and they were using them when I got home and she looked so happy coloring! Hopefully this will be the first of many art projects!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so awesome...I love her coloring job...a budding artist for sure! :)

Lori said...

what a great job. I'm sure it is the first of many beautiful rainbows to come.

Blake has those crayons, he still manages to eat the tips off them... what a boy I have

Heather said...

A budding artist! Awesome! Anything that stimulates creativity is wonderful.

SaraLynn said...

How fun! I was excited when my little ones were able to start coloring too! It's fun to watch them create!
**She is aborable!!!

30 Minute Mommy said...

So cute! I live right near the Crayola factory in Easton, PA. I have ben there a few times and can't wait until Elzia is old enought to go. It looks like she did a fab job to me. Thank you for all the great sites you sent me. I really appreciate your help. I am checking off that list for the blogs. My technorati rating is a joke- makes me sad. I have been checking them out on my quest to work at home. With Eliza being so sick this past month I know the right place for me is at home with her.