Monday, April 28, 2008

More of Him Monday


I'm linking this to my friend Heather. She also does "More of Him Monday." We've been taking our state test in Georgia schools this week, so it's been super boring for me (and the kids, too, I'm sure!). I've been "praying" during this time, by writing down my prayers in a notebook during this testing time...this morning, all I could write were the words to a praise song that I used to lead my home church in. It's called "Create In Me A Clean Heart." Here are the words:

Create in me a clean heart, o God. And renew a right spirit within me.
Create in me a clean heart, o God. And renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence o Lord and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation. And renew a right spirit within me.

This song refreshes me.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is a great song. :) We sing it at our church too and I love it.

Farrah said...

When I clicked on your link at More of Him it took me to one of your other posts.

It's amazing the way music can minister to one's heart. I love it! :-)

Heather said...

Love this song! It was one of the first "praise choruses" that I ever learned. I always love songs that are prayers too!

Thanks so much for joining in More of Him Monday!