Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Break is Coming to a Close!

I don't want to blog a whine, BUT I have had such a WONDERFUL week with my daughter just taking care of her, teaching her, playing with her and LOVING her! It has been amazing. Unfortunately, it has really made me see what I miss with her during the week. I'm feeling desperate to find a way to stay home with her. I am praying for my business to start jumping soon, top google results, and orders to start flying in! I am truly thankful for all that God has seen fit to bless me with. I am also fortunate to have a job that allows me time off in the summer to spend time with my daughter (teaching), but I want to be the one that takes care of her and loves all over her all day...God give my spirit peace.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm with you on this one! I wish I could be home with my kids but I guess at least with teaching I have the summer off. I too wish I could figure out what to do so I can make money and still be home. Good luck- I hope your business does take off so you can be home!