Thursday, May 8, 2008

Does My Baby Love the Cat More Than Me?


I was soooooo excited to see Kaelin after work yesterday! She and my SIL were on the porch waiting for me to get home and I rolled my window down and called out her name and could barely get the car in park before I was getting out to scoop her up! Normally she hugs and kisses me and wants me to hold her when I get home, but today, Calvin was nearby. Calvin is the cat. Calvin got all the screams of excitement and ALL the LOVE!!!

No worries, though...I got love later! SIL said she did great at the awards banquet, ate a lot (I'm not shocked), slept fine and had fun playing at MIL's house.

Don't forget to enter the contest at Heavenly Hold!

6 comments:

tara said...

When one of us walks in the door, after being gone for awhile from Ellie, she immediately has to "find" something to show us! It's like she is trying to "tell" us about her day!

Missy said...

It's okay. I am pretty sure the my little guy prefers any one of his trucks to me every day, at least right now. :)

Andrea said...

How cute. :) Tate loooves kitty's too, but we don't have one, but other people's cats sure get a lot of petting and loving from him! :)

Dana said...

You have an animal lover already - very nice!!

Don't worry she loves mommy!! Just distracted..

Pam said...

I'm glad that it went well and she did such a good job on her special sleep over. I'm sure the cat needed some serious lovin' ;) At least it is almost the end of the week!

Mommy Mechanics said...

Ha, Calvin makes her look so tiny, or she makes him look so big lol. So funny how easily distracted they get. Cute pic.