Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another New Baby Carrier...Baby K'tan!



I got another new baby carrier this week. I had started carrying Baby K'tan at Heavenly Hold, but hadn't been able to try it out yet. Michal at Baby K'tan was sweet enough to send one out to me! Now I can give my honest opinion of the new carrier.

Baby K'tan is a wrap style carrier that is pre-tied to simplify the "wrapping" process. The Baby K'tan is two loops of fabric that are joined by a band which is actually lumbar support. The lumbar support is fully adjustable and definitely makes the carry easier on your back!The carrier is slightly stretchy and comes with a very ample instruction card. Even I found the instructions VERY simple to follow and learn.

The first carry I tried was the "hug" position. All 21 lbs of Kaelin felt VERY secure. I really wish I'd had a K'tan from Kaelin's birth so I could have enjoyed the maximum benefit of this cuddly carrier. Be sure to go browse through the Baby K'tans at Heavenly Hold.

8 comments:

Pam said...

I wish I would have had a carrier for either of my kids! That one looks great - even my hubby would wear that one! ;)

Heather said...

Color me jealous! I am gonna have to check these out!

seeryusfam@msn.com said...

That looks like a great carrier! I'm still trying to find the right one for us!

Mommy Mechanics said...

That looks very comfy and stylish!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

I've been wanting to try a Baby Ktan!

Steph

Danielle said...

That looks great. I want too many wraps. It just isn't fair how many fun carriers exist!

Dana said...

i wish i had a baby to carry around... Maybe danielle will let me borrow Eliza!

Amber said...

It is really comfy and easy for a "non wrapper."