Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Just Joined the Bad Mommy's Club



There are actually several reasons why I have my membership card to the Bad Mommy's Club...

1. I sometimes turn my head while cleaning up after dinner when I see K picking up carrots off the floor and eating them.

2. I got on the treadmill while wearing K on my back (just walking!) over the weekend.

3. I cook while babywearing.

4. I love to let K run around in just her diaper and T shirt...she doesn't always have an "outfit" on.

5. She shares ice cream with me and now Oreos with Daddy!

6. Sometimes, I just don't feel like playing! And I don't...but I feel guilty for not...

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I feel like I should join the bad mommy club too!! Especially this morning when Tate woke up with a cough and I went into his room and it was freezing cold (because I turned off the heater in his room last night...I thought it wasn't that cold outside anymore!!!) Sigh...now I feel bad though...poor boy. And yes...I have done #1, 3, 4, 5, AND 6 too! hehe. :)

Oh well...we both you know you are a great mommy!!

Missy said...

Welcome to the club! I think that I am the founding president.

Food off the floor/highchair is still good for 24 hours.
My children never have pants on. It makes diaper changes much easier.
Ice cream and oreos make for healthy kids.
Play time is over rated. :) No worries!

Pam said...

I'm not just a member- I am the President. It is nice to have company!

Lori said...

you are sooo not alone here... food on the floor is up for grabs who gets there first Blake or the dog??

Danielle said...

Outfits are for celebrity babies! Cooking while baby wearing= good mommy! I have worn Eliza on the treadmill before-just walking too! You are an awesome mommy.

Heather said...

I let Ladybug eat off our floor all the time. I know how often I clean it!

My question, why does all this make a bad mommy? I think this makes a "real" mommy! I'm all for being real!

Cute pic, btw!

Dana said...

oh you're not a bad mommy!! Your little girl always looks so happy and loved in all of your pictures - and isn't happiness and love the most important... So she eats a carrot off of the floor every now and then... It's all good!

Momma On The Go said...

If these things make you a member of the bad mommy club, sign me up! I personally think not fitting into the idea of a "perfect mommy" keeps us sane mommies!

Amber said...

I don't really think of myself as a bad mommy...just poking fun at my imperfections! That's what makes me the mommy I am...I can laugh at myself!