Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kaelin's "Shopping Spree"




Yesterday and today, my good friend and neighbor Steph did a show at her friend's house. Stephanie owns MonkeeMoos, a children's boutique with fun and funky clothes and accessories, and, of course, I own Heavenly Hold.

We each showcased our wares and assisted local shoppers. It was really fun for me to help mamas try on samples of my carriers. Of course you need to try before you buy! By the way, if you're in metro Atlanta and are interested in a babywearing demo party, email me!

Anyway, Stephanie got some Teething Bling from me, and I got some Daily Tea from her. Daily Tea is a fun brand that has lots of mix and match pieces and it's priced really reasonably. What do you think of the summer romper I got Kaelin? I also got her some hair clips that are by Rock-a-Bow Baby! Cute!

4 comments:

Dana said...

I love the teething bling.. I sooo want to get some for Eliza!!!

Dana said...

PS_ I love the stuff from Daily Tea.. Such a cute brand!!

Dana said...

I don't know Daily Tea!!.. I think the stuff is cute because I checked it out from your post.. You linked it, remember? Just because I don't have a baby I can think the clothes are cute, LOL...

Danielle said...

I am so jealous. That sounds awesome. And Dana should know Eliza had teething bling. haha I sent you an e-mail through HH about a possible gift certificate or something like that.