Monday, May 12, 2008

MeMe Monday

Lori tagged me for this one!

a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

6 random things about me

1. I've ridden across the country on a Greyhound bus...after I graduated from college, I did this because I wanted to see the entire country (from RI to CA) and I had A LOT of stuff!

2. I only knew my husband 3 weeks before we got engaged and I only knew him 8 weeks before we eloped and got married in 2003!!

3. I have a business degree, but have been teaching public school for the past 6 years thanks to Teach for America.

4. I was the valedictorian of my high school. Actually, there were 4 of us that shared this title and there were only a total of 80 people in my class altogether.

5. I like to exercise and had always been in shape until I had Kaelin and then got a DVT in my leg after her birth...I'm sadly so out of shape, now! But would LOVE to get back into shape.

6. I like to listen to Christian music...here in Atlanta, I listen to 104.7 The Fish...I can't even really tell you my favorite artists, because I don't always know who sings what...a few: Nichole Nordeman, Salvador, Lifehouse, Jeremy Camp and others!

I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to copy and post this yourselves!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love listening to Christian music too...and we listen to our Christian radio station here allll the time. :) And whenever we're not listening to that, Tate gets to listen to his kid CD's. ;)

Pam said...

it is so much fun to learn more about others!