Friday, May 16, 2008

What Have You Done Recently While Babywearing?


I've been a little MIA lately...working a lot on Heavenly Hold, adding new products and managing the contest I'm currently running. I've missed you all!

SOOOO...lots of us are babywearers and all of us love to cuddle with our babies! Sometimes we babywear because we want to be close and keep our babies calm. Sometimes we babywear out of practicality or neccessity!

The question I ask you today is, "What have you done recently while babywearing?" I'll start: I've cooked, swept the floor, got an estimate for a fence in the backyard, exercised and shopped at Target! Oh! And I made spaghetti for dinner the other night and had to put Kaelin on my back when she got tired of playing with "her" cooking utensils on the floor.

12 comments:

Heather said...

I've led worship at church while babywearing - every Sunday! I love it, Ladybug loves it. And it opens lots of conversation about babywearing!

Andrea said...

Well, I haven't worn Tate recently because of my pregnant state. ;) But I pretty much did EVERYTHING while wearing him earlier...and that is the plan with this new little one too.

mah-meeee said...

hi! thanks for stopping by my blog.

i've never 'wore' my first one, so i'm just curious, at what age do you start to 'wear' them? my second is 5 months old and CONSTANTLY wanted to be held... my aching back!

Christine said...

I'll tell you once I have my baby home! :)

tara said...

my babywearing consists of me walking short distances w/ Ellie on my back. Otherwise I'm carrying this new little one ALL DAY L-O-N-G! Time for me to go to bed now!

Danielle said...

Lately I have been walking my mom's dog! Also went shopping at Jo-Ann's Fabrics.

Danielle said...

I just ordered the Solarveil Ring Sling - Khaki from Heavenly Hold. I couldn't hold out any longer! Hubby went to play paintball all day so I am buying myself a present!

Pam said...

the other day I was wearing Riley while Ashlyn played outside. It was a great way to free up my hands to push her on the swing, etc. He loved it too.

Amber said...

I actually got on the treadmill while BWing this weekend...I felt like a bad mommy that it was a little unsafe, but I desperately needed 10 min of exercise!

Melanie said...

My daughter did not like the idea of me wearing her ;) So I missed out on this joy of mommyhood.
Livin' With Me

Mommy Mechanics said...

I've went to Target, and Walmart probably 10 times in the last week trying to prepare for my 4 year olds Birthday party and the other day when I was at my brothers I forgot my sling at home and I improvised by wearing him in my over-alls lol don't worry I will have pics of that up soon. It was hilarious!

Amber said...

Mommy Mechanics...I'm cracking up!! I've GOT to see pics of this amazing feat...hey, you do what you gotta do, right?!