Monday, June 16, 2008

A Bra Fitting

One of the first things my mom said to me when she first saw me was, "Wow...your boobs seem a lot smaller!"

Thanks, Mom. Yep...they do seem smaller to me, too, since Kaelin was weaned. Smaller than they were even before I was pregnant. Not that they were sizeable to begin with.

She wanted us to go get bra fittings at Victoria's Secret (to rub it in) and we did this last week. She's ALWAYS been really small, but guess who has a larger cup size now?!? Yep... my Mom!

I measured at a 34 A and she measured at a 32 B!!! Anyone else's bust get smaller after nursing?

I'm doing my best with the blog, here, but it's limited computer access. DH and DSS get here Wednesday! Can't wait!

8 comments:

Missy said...

oh, I definitely need to get myself a professional bra fitting... I am a bit bigger than before, but also saggy and misshapen, so it is not necessarily a good thing. :)

Pam said...

I am in need of a fitting! Since I have weaned Riley.....my boobs are MUCH smaller then before. I would hardly call these boobs anymore. More like saggy flat pancakes. I really need a bra fitting! (I don't want to go though because my nice C cup boobs are probably an A now and that makes me sad)

Dana said...

I need a bra fitting too... I need new bras so bad!! I'm glad you're having fun....

Linda said...

nak
fyi...after weaning the breasts involute and sometimes are smaller than they were originally pre-pregnancy. They do eventually get back to their pre-pregnancy size, but it may take quite a few months to do so. HTH

Heather said...

Since we're still nursing, I don't know. But I DO hope they are smaller! I've been in a G or H cup since my first pregnancy and I would love to be smaller again! Oh, maybe if I lose a few pounds, that might help too?

Danielle said...

My boobs are much smaller too! I used to be a full C and now I am probably an A. It is very, very depressing.

Future Mom (Heather) said...

Uh oh...I knew this happened to my mom but I thought she was just a freak of nature. I believe she went from a big B to a small A after 2 kids. She didn't even breastfeed us so I don't know what the heck happened there!

I'm nervous now...I don't have that much to begin with LOL!

Mommy Mechanics said...

Oh boy I need some new bras. I usually end up resorting to my sports bras. Not very sexy lol. But I am sure my boobs will be shrinking very soon and then I will have to go shopping!