Sunday, June 8, 2008

More Backyard Fun



We are trying to work on our backyard to make it more of the vast wasteland that it is! I'll be updating you on our ongoing makeover.

We just got this pool from Target. It is so much fun! Kaelin loves being in the water even if it's ice cold! I even got in with her last week. The pool was just under $20 and came with a palm tree canopy that sprays water down, if you want it to.

Kaelin had so much fun. If you don't have much of a backyard, like us, this is a great little addition!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

That pool is adorable! Looks like an island paradise to me.

Genny said...

Okay, that is too cute!

Pam said...

that is really cute! I wish we would have something like that. I love the canopy because it will shade the kids from the sun....the fact that is shoots water down is just a fun bonus! ;)

Andrea said...

That is an awesome pool!! How fun! And I can't wait to see the transformation of your backyard. :)

Mommy Mechanics said...

I saw that pool the other day and I just thought it looked so cute, and it just looks even cuter with her in it! Looks like shes having a blast!

Amber said...

I'll keep updating on the backyard!

Missy said...

What a fun pool! It is SUCH a nice thing to have during the hot weather, my kids have always loved ours.

Dana said...

such a cute pool.. I'd love to get that for my kids for summer camp!!