Thursday, June 19, 2008

Time With My Parents




It has been so great to share Kaelin with my parents...since we live so far apart (Georgia-California) they don't get to see her on a regular basis. Kaelin chages a lot between visits. She was timid around my mom and dad initially, but has really warmed up and gives them hugs and kisses when she's in the mood, now!




We've been spending a lot of time outside with her and here she is with my mom and in the pool my dad got for her. She's a Californian at heart--loving the outdoors!




Miss keeping up with all my readers! I'll catch up with you in a couple of weeks!




Amber

6 comments:

Pam said...

I'm just so glad that you are having a wonderful visit and K is enjoying her time there!

Missy said...

awww, have fun!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

How wonderful! Enjoy!

Steph

Danielle said...

Awe! Kaelin looks too sweet in that pool. We miss you to! Enjoy your vacay.

Dana said...

hope you're having fun... looks like it!!

Linney Shvede said...

she is getting so big! I know you are having a great time!