Monday, June 2, 2008

We Have a Winner!


Yesterday, my husband helped me out by spending over an hour creating a program to pick a random winner from my spreadsheet of 289 entries. Lots of babywearers entered to win a baby carrier from Heavenly Hold! Thanks for all your entries!

When he finished, we had a winner.....Christa! #172...she won an Ellaroo organic Mei Tai in the Pismo print...Christa, where are you? I emailed you this morning! Congratulations! If anyone has ideas for more contest or promotions, let me know...I'm happy to hear what your idea is!

4 comments:

Christa said...

I am so excited! I e-mailed you back just now--I was putting my little guy down for a nap. Please reply to this post if for some reason you don't get my e-mail. Thanks, Amber!!

Dana said...

Congrats to the winner!!! That's a nice contest you had!

Danielle said...

Yay! Congrats. It is so pretty.

Mommy Mechanics said...

Congrats! What an awesome giveaway!