Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big Brother 10

I'm already hooked...I'm watching it right now. I never saw this show until I married my husband. He was a fan and I became a fan by default. Why am I so into reality TV?

My first impressions: Renny is soooo annoying. Almost as annoying as Julie Chen (the host)...how does she keep her job? She is terrible. I think she's married to someone in the network. Brian was a really smart player...too bad he's gone. It would have been interesting to follow what he did. I'm liking Ollie and April together. I feel sorry for Jerry because he is the only older person and I'm afraid the young'uns will gain up on him and vote him out. If you're a fan, I'd love to hear what you think...
Dana?
(just hoping you're a fan since we had the same perspective on the Bachelorette!)

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Ok I gotta start watching it

Mommy Mechanics said...

I am a reality show freak too but I have never watched big brother, maybe since its the 10th one I am definitely missing something good, I should probably check it out.

Dana said...

I KNEW i SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT ON LAST NIGHT as I was channel surfing!!