Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm a Birthday Girl Tomorrow


Yes, tomorrow I am 31 years old. I'm not too excited about it. The last two years of birthdays have actually had me a little down and a little homesick for Newman (my hometown). I shouldn't be down, though. I am very thankful for all that God has given me and brought me through! I just need to do a better job expressing it.

Anyway, I'd like to go out to dinner, but in light of recent events (gas and groceries going up and up), I'd like to go to a restaurant that will feed me for free on my birthday! Does that sound bad? Does anyone know of a restaurant chain that gives you a free birthday meal? If so, please share! I'll be so appreciative...thanks!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy b-day!! And I know what you mean about wanting to go to a restaurant that'll feed you for free! My hubby's b-day is in 3 weeks and I want to take him to a restaurant that'll feed him for free too!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday!!! I don't know of any places that give free dinners. Let me know if you find one.

Dana said...

Happy Bday!! I don't think restaurants do that anymore!! I wish they did though..

Hope you have a great day!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday!!

Red Robin will give you a free meal on your birthday. But you have to belong to the e-club- you can sign up online.

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

Happy Birthday, Amber!

The only restaurants that I know of give you just a free dessert for you b-day.

Sue said...

Happy B-Day a bit late! Sorry I forgot..been thinking about you often. Hope you had a great day!

Courtney said...

That's funny... My birthday was on the 20th and I turned 30!

Happy Belated Birthday!