Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More Pics From Vacation

Isn't it great when the simplest things entertain kids? Here is a ninety nine cent shoebox that Kaelin loved trying to stuff herself into. Jordan got in on the action and pushed her around in her "car."
At the park in Smith Valley, NV playing on the old school equipment. I played on these springy things when I was a kid!
Kaelin at her first parade in Gustine, CA on the Fourth of July. Saw two of my high school classmates at the parade! That was exciting!
Jordan riding his first horse at my aunt and uncle's in Smith Valley, NV. Jordan is riding Ben. Look at their knockout view!

7 comments:

Pam said...

First- I love how Jordan is with K. That is awesome that he takes such good care of her and shows so much love!

Those pics are great. I have never been on a horse- I'm so jealous!

Missy said...

I have never been "out west" so I fascinated by the pictures. :)

I LOVE Kaelin's cool shades. ADORABLE!

Mommy Mechanics said...

She looks so cute, especially with her little glasses on at the parade. How fun!

Lori said...

cute pics... I love the first one the most

Danielle said...

She looks so happy! That is one amazingly beautiful view!

Suzie said...

Jordan looks very confident with that horse like he's always been riding

Dana said...

i love horseback riding!! Looks like such a great itme.. And the scenary looks amazing!