Monday, July 7, 2008

Pudding Painting




I am finally getting to do some fun art projects with Kaelin. On my Mom and Dad's patio, we let Kaelin "paint" with pudding. We gave her a cup of chocolate and cookie sheet and let her at it! We first put her in her swimsuit and her swim socks, for easy clean up, though!

At first she was a little unsure as to what to do...I showed her what to do and then she was having so much fun creating her art! It also took her quite a while to figure out that she could actually eat the pudding! I had to show her that, too! My dainty daughter!

If you have other ideas for "art" projects for us, please share! My preschool teacher, Mrs. Perry (I saw her while I was at home) also suggested frosting painting! Yum!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

We did this with Tate when he was about 15 months...he looooved it!! It is such a fun activity :)

Pam said...

pudding painting sounds fun! I never thought of that. I have painted with water before- easy clean up there! I'll have to pudding paint and frosting paint with the kids soon!

Kelsey said...

Oh what a fun activity!

Mommy Mechanics said...

Fun! Good idea im gonna try this!

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

We're not to the arts-n-crafts stage yet, I don't think anyway. But another bloggy buddy has a 21 month old daughter and she blogs about their crafts

http://ourcraftsnthing.com

Lori said...

how fun! Blake likes to "paint" with yogurt on the kitchen table too

Dana said...

Pudding Painting!! Yummy.... that's very fun - i should try that with ym campers during cooking week!

Danielle said...

What fun! Love you teething bling. I can't wait until Eliza is old enough to paint with pudding.