Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sampler of Our Trip

Here are some things that we did while visiting my parents in California.


Jordan rode a 4 Wheeler with my cousin Sierra. They are the same age (13). Where my aunt and uncle live in Nevada is so remote! They don't even have a grocery store! They have to drive to another town about 30 minutes to get groceries. They do have breathtaking views, however.

Kaelin waded in Twin Lakes in Bridgeport, CA. This is near my family's Dude Ranch. I swam and fished in this lake when I was a kid...it's COLD!!

Kaelin helped my Dad in his garden. My Dad grows all kinds of fruits, avacados, berries, and as you can see, corn. I wish we had a backyard half the size of my parents! But our backyard has improved over the last couple of months before you all began giving me suggestions...updates to come!

4 comments:

Pam said...

great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Dana said...

very nice pics..

I would love to have an extensive garden.. I would tend to it all summer long and love every minute of it!

Andrea said...

I bet Kaelin had fun gardening! :) I can't wait to see your new and improved backyard though! :)

Genny said...

Looks like fun!