Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another New Baby Carrier....Scootababy!

Scootababy San Francisco print

Scootababy Twentynine Palms print

I'm sure you'll all bored with all my baby carriers, but I just have to share this new one! Scootababy is a baby carrier made specifically for carrying a baby on the hip. At first I thought...it's not worth it, because it's not versatile...but, I've since changed my mind! It is THE most comfortable carrier!

Most hip carriers will hurt your back after carrying a heavy baby in that position for a while (not nearly as bad as carrying a baby without a carrier, but still). Scootababy is great for wearing your baby in the hip position for longer periods of time. You can use this carrier from 5 months of age all the way through 40 lbs. Terrific for toddlerwearing. The shoulder is slightly stretchy and is lined with fleece and it cups the shoulder. The waist pad is lined with quilting fabric and the seat is molded to fit your baby just right.

I don't have a pic of me wearing Kaelin in Scootababy Baby Carrier yet, but I will. I'm trying to decide which print is my fav...Twentynine Palms or San Francisco?

These carriers are BRAND new to the babywearing market...well, at least the prints are. Before, Scootababy only came in basic black and one other print. And, of course, you can get them at Heavenly Hold...and they ship for free!

3 comments:

Dana said...

OMG - so cute.. Maybe i'll order one from you for my cousin.. she is due in December... Could make a nice shower gift!!

Danielle said...

very cute. I like both prints.

Lori said...

there is some bling on my blog for you