Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hand Me Downs are the Best!

I LOVE hand me downs! Adrian is hand me down phobic (aka germaphobe) but I love 'em! I have been so fortunate to have a friend that has two daughters older than Kaelin. She has been so generous to share toys, clothes and other baby items with us. She says her (baby) factory is CLOSED! haha!

Kaelin's entire outfit is from my friend and her zebra is as well! I'm thankful for her generosity everyday! I hope to pass these items along to someone else once my factory is closed (I hope not for a while!). Thanks, Sue!

7 comments:

Dana said...

i always got hand me downs and i loved them.. nothing wrong with that!

Missy said...

I absolutely agree - I LOVE getting hand-me-downs - it's like Christmas! :)

MoziEsmé said...

We've got lots of hand-me-downs from cousins, and I love the variety of options I have because of it!

Very cute!

Lori said...

I love hand-me-downs. And she is too cute in that pic!

oh and there is bling on my blog for you

Sue said...

I love you guys & am so happy that you enjoy the stuff!

Christine said...

Yes they are awesome!

Danielle said...

I love hand me downs. I wear them myself! I like the idea of something beingf worn by more than one person- like sisterhood of the traveling pants!