Monday, August 18, 2008

A Woman Obsessed...with Shoes!



I'm not talking about myself...I'm super happy with the hand-me-down flips flops I scored from my Grandma this summer! I'm talking about Kaelin. She just LOVES putting on her shoes, my shoes, dad's shoes, anyone's shoes! Some days first thing in the morning, she brings me her shoes while still in her PJ's and says, "Shoe-zie's? Shoe-zie's?"

When she actually gets my flip flops on with the toe separater in the correct place, it looks like she's walking around with snowshoes on! It's pretty funny!

10 comments:

Missy said...

awww... that is adorable! Look at her little feet! :)

Suzie said...

She's too cute

Lori said...

too stinkin' cute

MoziEsmé said...

Sje's cute! I think it's a girl thing - I've got some similar photos of Esme this week!

Dana said...

she looks too cute!!! but you may be introuble when she gets older if she likes shoes now!!

Sue said...

A girl after my own heart! Can't wait 'til be can all go shoe-shopping together!

Danielle said...

haha Watch out! she is going to love shoes for sure.

Mommy Mechanics said...

That is cute. I don't know what it is with kids and shoes. I remember when Braydon used to love to walk around in my heels lol.

tara said...

She's a cutie! Love you lots!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

How sweet. And I love the color of those flip flops! : )

Steph