Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rock City!



My handsome little brother and I visited in Chattanooga, TN last weekend. It was a great place to meet because there are tons of fun things to do there. I've been to Rock City a number of times because I find the beauty breathtaking there. It is a huge garden created between some truly awesome rock formations and amazing sites (you can see 7 states from Lookout Mountain). A couple in the 50's made it their life work to create this place. Now, the public can see it all. There are some fun things like the wooden swinging bridge (it's veeery long and scary!) and "Fat Man's Squeeze"...two HUGE rocks that only allow you to shimmie through. Adrian enjoyed it as well because his mom and dad took him and his sister when he was young and it brought back a lot of memories for him.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Beautiful! I love the mountains in Tennessee, something I have only visited a couple of times, but I loved it.

Andrea said...

That looks like a gorgeous place!

Danielle said...

That looks liek a beautiful place to visit.

Dana said...

wow.. that is soo pretty... love the view!

tara said...

I LOVE the pics! I'm so glad you got to visit your bro and I love the teething bling you've got on there!