Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rockin' Baby Adjustable Pouch



I've added another new baby carrier to Heavenly Hold! The Rockin' Baby Adjustable Pouch is a pouch like no other. I loved using a pouch with my new baby, but this one is definitely the deluxe version. This pouch is adjustable...most are not and must be fitted very carefully. The Rockin' Baby Adjustable Pouch is great because the size S/M will fit a wide range of people because it has hidden zippers that allow it to adjust to four different sizes.

The Rockin' Baby Adjustable Pouches all are made from designer fabrics...the company designs their own prints so you won't see the fabrics anywhere else and they all reverse to a solid color...so they're DH friendly! These carriers can be used from birth through 40 lbs. They're a great investment since you'll be able to use it for 3+ years!! Use the code: SHIP4FREE to buy a new Rockin' Baby Adjustable Pouch from Heavenly Hold.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I have used this puck and it is very nice. It adjusted small enough to fit me.

Danielle said...

Puck? I meant pouch! haha

Dana said...

i love these... they are so stylish and the creators of these pouches and slings are awesome!!

I actually have one on in my WW pic this post!

Andrea said...

I'd love to try an adjustable pouch one day...they look awesome!

Kelly said...

I love babywearing. Been doing it since newborn!! Great blog!! (found you via Julie!) Blessings!!

Kelly said...

oops, sorry, I meant found you via Lori!! :o)