Monday, September 1, 2008

Sarah Palin Babywearing!!


This is so cool! I had to share! Sarah Palin (the new VP candidate) has a new baby boy and (yes! fist in the air!) she's a babywearer! She is wearing her son in a pouch sling in the pics above. Word is she brings him to work with her and nurses him on demand. Attachment parenting is not too mainstream, but maybe this will help it become more so.

Sarah, if you're reading this, feel free to click over to Heavenly Hold and get a carrier from me. I'll gladly let you be my first celeb client!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

yay! I love to see anyone babywearing...anyone at all. :)

Mommy Mechanics said...

How cool! My family and I are from AK and my parents actually knew her from grade school. Her dad was their techer! What a small world. It's awesome to see her babywearing!

Dana said...

that's so cool....

Momma On The Go said...

I have not seen this. One more reason to love her! I may have to "steal" these pics for a post I was going to do about her anyway.

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Okay....I am using those pics of her wearing the sassy carrier! Even more reason to check her on my ballot for voting....a stylish VP wearing a sling! Yeah Girl!

Blessings,
Bella