Thursday, October 30, 2008

Indianapolis, Indiana

Recently, we flew to Indianapolis, Indiana for the weekend to meet up with my parents who were there for their business back in Newman, CA. My parents own a home improvement center in my hometown and came to the market for their company in Indianapolis. My parents REALLY enjoyed getting to see Kaelin and interact with her everyday. And, Kaelin loved being with them too! Here she is on Poppa's shoulders!

She's collecting her free product samples at the Do It Best Market...a shopper in training!

...and trying out the merchandise to see if Poppa wants to purchase it for his store. So helpful we are!

5 comments:

Lori said...

looks like she had fun shopping!

Dana said...

oh my goodness.. she is getting so big!!

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

Wonderful pics! Looks like she was having fun!

Danielle said...

awe she is too cute with that bag!

MoziEsmé said...

What a cutie! Starting her young, I see! I love having grandparents around, too...