Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby Thoughts...

I am very excited about this new baby! I haven't been to the OB yet, but will go Monday...can't wait to get my first pictures taken!

I'm giving myself daily injections of Lovenox to make sure that I don't get another DVT (blood clot). It's not my favorite thing to do, but it's really worth it!

I did an online due date calculator and it came out to be July 9, 2009...but I suppose it could be earlier if the doctor suggests this one be a C-section...oh yeah, I'm not 45, but I'm considered "high risk". I guess I'll find out what special treatment this label will get me!

DH wants to find out the sex and I don't. He says he'll find out and gladly keep it secret from me...even if I bug him...we'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I HAD to know the gender... I'm too much of a planner not to know... I give you kudos for not wanting to know

Andrea said...

yeah, I'm with Lori...I'm too much of a planner not to find out the sex too. :) But I mean, it's never 100% until they're born anyways....hope all goes well with your pregnancy though!!!

tara said...

can't wait to get updates on this little one! You know me, it's possible to go the whole time w/o knowing the sex and fun too. With Josiah he was out and they were checking him out (he had some cord issues) right after he was born and I realized they hadn't even told us what we had! If you do decide not to find out you can always take a poll as you get closer - that'd be fun!