Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Teething Bling Sale!!

Teething Bling by Smart Mom Jewelry is one of my favorite, innovative, mom products. No need to give up wearing jewelry once you have a curious baby that likes to tug and suck on your necklaces. Teething Bling is jewelry that is 100% safe for your baby to tug, chew and suck on. It's PVC free, BPA free, lead free, phlthlate free and it's made from the same material as teething toys, but looks like stone.
Teething Bling has some new colors out...the Sweet Tooth colors and Metallics! You can see them at Heavenly Hold. AND you can take 15% off of your Teething Bling order now through the end of November with the code: BLING15 at checkout.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I've heard about this before...and I'm not a big one for wearing necklaces...but I just might wear one that would entertain my baby! hehe. :)

Dana said...

my cousin may love this for her new bundle of joy!!!

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)