Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Doll Slings


Do you have a little one who mimics your every move? I do! My daughter is constantly picking up my sling off the floor and trying to wear them herself (even though they are far too large for her!). If you have a little wannabe babywearer, get them their own sling! Heavenly Hold has doll slings made specifically for those aged 2-5. Many of them are in natural fabrics like hemp, organic and unbleached cotton. They make a fantastic Christmas gift for only $20!

4 comments:

tara said...

love 'em! I've thought about getting one for Ellie as she carries her baby doll (or her kitty) around everywhere w/ her. I'm glad that you've started carrying them :)

Missy said...

That is adorable. What a great idea!

Danielle said...

so cute! i can't wait til E can wear one.

Dana said...

the doll slings are too cute!!!!