Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Shark Week at My House!

I have a new, fun cleaning toy at my house! I got a Shark Steam Mop with a gift card I received at Christmas (thanks, Mom!). I really wanted this mop because my other one is terrible. I've tried every option for cleaning my floors. The one I resort to most often is scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees with a hot rag and vinegar. Not the most fun!

Sooo, when I heard about the steam mop I was intrigued! All you need to do is fill it with water, plug it in, and wait 30 seconds for the water to heat up. Then, get mopping! This mop safely sanitizes the floor without using chemicals. And, it works! It lifted lots of gunk off of my floors (gross!). When you're done mopping, you can toss the microfiber pads into your washer to get them clean to use them again. Easy!

2 comments:

Dana said...

love the shark!!!!!

Danielle said...

so jealous! Does it work?