Saturday, February 14, 2009

ERGO Baby Carrier


I've just added ERGO's to Heavenly Hold and am really excited about it. ERGO is a really well know baby carrier (maybe the original modern baby carrier) and soooo much better for the baby and the babywearer than a carrier like a Snugli or Baby Bjorn!

I have a variety of ERGO's on their way including some organic ones!

You can wear an ERGO with any baby from newborn through toddler. There is an infant insert that is also available for purchase for newborn use, but is not necessary. An ERGO Baby Carrier is a versatile carrier because you can wear it as a front pack, back pack or a hip carrier. It has a structured waist that gives the babywearer support and distributes the baby's weight.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love my Ergo! So comfortable with a heavy toddler.

5M4M Contests said...

You won the Motorola Motozine from 5 Minutes for Mom. You should have received an email from me. If not, please send you complete name and shipping address to contests5m4m @ gmail.com

Stephanie

5M4M Contests said...

I apologize!! I wrote the wrong giveaway. Clearly I need to be in bed at 11:30 PM instead of on the computer!! LOL. I meant to say you won the HILTON Giveaway!!

Stephanie

Louis said...

Comfortable baby carrier would be just perfect!