Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mini Turkey Burgers


I'm forever trying to get Kaelin to eat what we eat. Some weeks, shes a great eater and then others, I feel like she eats nothing and will go to bed hungry! However, she does always eat fresh fruit: strawberries, pineapples, grapes, mandarin oranges, whatever!

I made these little mini turkey burgers one day and even made the dinner rolls to put them in and they were yummy! Kaelin and I had barbeque sauce with ours (we both like to dip!).

Lo and behold, I made these again this week and guess what?! No eat! Just when I think I have a winner...

2 comments:

Lori said...

isn't it amazing how one day they love something and the next they hate it... boggles my mind

Andrea said...

Yeah...I guess you can never quite tell with kids. :) Well, at least she always loves the fresh fruit! :)