Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New Stroller--for a bargain price!


I had wanted to get a lightweight stroller for some time. I'd been scouring craigslist for some time searching for a high quality one at a decent price and finally decided that I wanted the Chicco Capri. It carries kiddos up to 37 lbs and the seat reclines back. We mostly babywear still with Kaelin, but I just liked the idea of having a stroller with #2 on the way!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any on CL and the used ones on ebay were still almost full price! Last week, I saw that they were $10 off at Babies R Us AND I had a 20% off coupon for Toys R Us (which Babies R Us) accepts, so I got the stroller for only $48. I figure when I'm all done with it, I'll be able to resell it for almost what I paid for it!

1 comment:

Dana said...

very cute and stylish!