Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Water Baby!

Kaelin LOVES the water! We are having her first swim lesson on Tuesday and I'm really excited to see how she does and if she seems like she'll learn quickly!

This weekend we've spent a lot of time outside because we're still naked potty training (which is still going great!). I've filled her pool up a couple of times and she splashes and plays and jumps all around in it making happy, Kaelin noises.

We also got season passes to our local Six Flags water park, Whitewater. It's literally two miles down the road from us, so its a great thing to do with Kaelin. Today, DH and I took her and we spent a couple of hours at the "Little Squirts" area and had a blast! Because we have season passes and are so close, it's nice to be able to just pop down there for a couple of hours and not feel like we have to spend the whole day there to get our money's worth!

4 comments:

Missy said...

That is great that she loves the water - and a season pass to the water park - how fun!!

Andrea said...

What a cutie! :)

Tracy said...

Isn't summer the best? I hope she has a great time at seim school!

Danielle said...

OOH! Looks like so much fun. I took e to me my mom's for a night and potty training did not go well. She had to wear a diaper and I think it set her back.