Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look What Just Flew In!!!!


The Beco Butterfly II has now been added to Heavenly Hold! I'm so excited to not only get to snag one for myself, but to begin working with customers searching for Beco's! There is currently no one in Georgia retailing the Beco Butterfly, so if you're an Atlanta babywearer and want to try out a Butterfly, give me a call or email me!

The Beco Butterfly II is a baby carrier that works on your front or your back for babies 7-45 lbs. It also has an internal infant insert (that is removeable) to make it easier to wear a newborn in the upright position.

I am also stocking the two newest prints of Butterflies at my shop...Zoye and Paige! I think that I'll be choosing one of these prints as my personal (and demo) carrier...but I'm having a hard time deciding which one!

No comments: