Sunday, October 3, 2010

Indianapolis Babywearers!


Are you an Indy mommy? Are you a babywearing or a wannabe babywearing Indy mommy? Even better! I'm going to be in Indianapolis, IN this coming weekend (October the 9-10, 2010) and I want to meet up with some babywearing mommies!

If you are wanting to try out some of the newest carriers, I'll have them! If you have a request for something from Heavenly Hold you'd like to try, let me know and I'll do my best to bring it! The best way to know what carrier you'll like the best, it to try out as many as you can!

Come meet me in Downtown at the Embassy Suites on Sunday afternoon at 4pm for a babywearing pow wow! I'll be the one in the lobby with all the babywearing paraphenelia! Please email me or let me know on Facebook if you are coming! Looking forward to meeting you!

No comments: