Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Little Babywearing Shadow


Had to post these pictures of my little babywearing shadow...also known as my sweet daughter. She attends local Koala Mommas meetings with me and brings her carriers to show off and share, too. On our way to a recent meeting we were just turning out of the neighborhood when she said, "Oh no! Mom! You forgot the ERGO Performance!" And I thought for a second, doing a mental inventory of all the carriers I had in the car...and she was right! I had forgotten the ERGO Performance.

She is truly my shadow and can name the brand names of pretty much every carrier and even knows that the bECO's have "military buckles!" I hope that she becomes a babywearing mom some day!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Koala meeting sounds fun. Is it a meetup?