Monday, April 25, 2011

Petunia Pickle Bottom ERGO Baby Carriers!



Portofino Petunia Pickle Bottom ERGO Baby Carrier



Holland Petunia Pickle Bottom ERGO Baby Carrier



Innsbruck Petunia Pickle Bottom ERGO Baby Carrier

These three new ERGO/Petunia Pickle Bottom ERGO Baby Carriers will arrive sometime in May! Lots of moms (and some dads) have been complaining that ERGO's are so "ugly," "plain," or "utilitarian looking." Not anymore!!! These Petunia Pickle Bottom ERGO Baby Carriers are anything but plain looking!

What's even better is that they are 100% organic. I mentioned some time ago that I never really was an ERGO lover until I traded up to an organic ERGO. So this makes these carriers all the more wearable!

These new ERGO's are the same in design and function as an original ERGO. They will do a front, back and hip carry. They have the same great support and comfort that I love, plus they also have the wonderful sleeping hood which is my favorite of any carrier EVER!

Heavenly Hold is now taking preorders on the new Petunia Pickle Bottom ERGO Baby Carriers. With your preorder, you'll receive either free sucking pads or a free Teething Bling necklace (your choice) as well as free shipping of course! Email Amber to place a preorder reservation now!

8 comments:

Social Weight Loss said...

I love this it's cute.. :) I could i have this for my baby :)

Study in UK said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've made in writing this posting. I'm hoping the same very best function from you inside future too.

Anonymous said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your blog and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

Education Consultants karachi

Aloe Vera Safety said...

I love this cute post...thank you for sharing good ideas about babies....:)

Baby said...

Wow, what a service - thanks so much for putting this amazing info online! It is so very important for all parents to know that whether baby is in a car seat stroller, or Baby Carrier, the chin should *never* be pressed into the chest; and also to know that rapid, labored breathing is a sign that something should be changed.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.

Web Hosting

ergo baby carriers said...

i am just looking for a used one for my baby.

petunia pickle said...

Nice baby carry bag.It looks pretty. I would like to buy it for my baby.