Thursday, August 23, 2012
The hybrid you've been waiting for!
Somewhere between the Oh Snap! and the Mei Tai lives the Oh Mei! With a bottom strap that buckles and shoulder straps that tie, your customers will never need another carrier. Hip, front, and back positions give this carrier the ease of the Oh Snap! and the flexibility of the Mei Tai. Get yours today!
Heavenly Hold is taking preorders through September 17th 2012 at 8pm (PST). Expected delivery will be the first week of October 2012.
The Babyhawk Oh Mei! will retail for $129. By preordering, you'll receive a $10 Target Gift Card with your pre order.
1. Pay your $25 non refundable deposit here.
2. Start designing! Visit the Babyhawk website and choose a strap color and fabric color.
3. Email choices to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and order number
4. Receive notification from Amber that orders are in and pay your balance due.
5. Wait patiently for Oh Mei! to ship! :)
Friday, August 10, 2012
If you're a babywearer, or familiar with Beco Baby Carriers, you know that they rarely (if ever) go on "sale." Beco has a very strict MSRP requirement that retailers must adhere to.
However, these new Beco Gemini Overall patterns have just been released in limited numbers! They are made from a single piece of fabric and come in the following prints: Sierra (pictured above), Robots, Cars, Foxie, Owls Happy, and Nova.
Beco Gemini Overalls are normally priced at $135, but these are priced at $115 and ship for free from Heavenly Hold!
SO, make sure to snag one before they are gone forever! And, as always, if you have any babywearing questions, feel free to contact me, Amber Stevens! I'm happy to help!