Thursday, September 5, 2013

BB Slings at Heavenly Hold

Turkisch Delight BB Sling

BB Slings by Babylonia have just been added to Heavenly Hold.  These ring slings are designed in Belgium and made in a Fair Trade project in India.  They are woven wraps and are nice and thin.  BB Slings are made to be super supportive and they come in some beautiful colorways.  I'm trying to pick a favorite right now!

Blue Curacao BB Sling
Not sure if I can choose just one, though!  My top two picks, would be these ones, though!  I love the bright teal of the Blue Curacao, but I've also always been fond of aqua, so Turkisch Delight might also be a winner!

At $89, these ring slings are very well priced and will last through 3-4 years of age.  Shipping is free for all orders over $50 from Heavenly Hold as well. 

No comments: